Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 2 Nashville

Well the City is much different today.  It is so packed and full of people.  Streets are closed on Broadway to accomadate everyone.  Activities going on all over.  Seen lots of stars today.  Lee Greenwood, Jerrod Nieman, Lee Brice, Cletus Judd, Glenn Campbell, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, and Lady Antebellum. 

I was able to find some cute outfits in a botique on broadway for tomorrows show.  Ally is really happy with them and I think they look so cute with her boots. 

Everyones in bed already so I am going to keep this short.  Nashville Palace tomorrow.  She did sing again today on the streets.  I will upload those to youtube and post tomorrow am.  It takes them a little while to upload and I will not get done tonight.  Good night everyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment